Thursday, May 23, 2019

They say...

So here goes another little practice article. Not about anything yet, but I'm sure something will come to me. I'm surprisingly un-destracted by my chronic pain this morning so my wife thought it would be a good time to write since I can think a little. I figure, why not.

I kinda think I should have a point though, shouldn't I? Talk about something, explain something, tell a story... but I've not really figured out much of the point to these posts for now. Call it a work in progress... you got to start somewhere, right? I mean... you've got to figure out where level zero is to work towards level one.

You see, I've heard lots of times that if I want to be a "successful" blogger I've got to have a point, and a topic, so people can find the blog and follow their topic of interest, but so far I don't really feel like I'll aim for that. I guess if anything the topic would be a story of coping with my health problems, raising awareness of such health problems, things like that. I do have a handful of topics I'd like to write a post about to explain in detail and share with whoever would read them, but they for sure won't be on a related topic...

No comments:

Post a Comment